17 January 2011

Skelanimal Class


New painting for a Sketchoholic competition hosted by Mitchell Bernal (creator of Skelanimals and visual development artist at Walt Disney Animation Studio). Ive recently been hooked on artwork done for animation which is probably evident in my recent work. Im a greedy person! I dont like to just do one style, I want to try all sorts of ways to express my creativity. More to come for sure!

EDIT: Please welcome the new addition to the concept art team here at Blitz Games Studio... Marco Caradonna!

5 comments:

Michael Gardiner said...

Nice one dude.

Ricky Earl said...

how cute!

L Rossi said...

Nice painting as always lol I love his teeth!... but wait... do Rabbits have boney ears?? :)
L

Ben Ho said...

Hahaha I had to take some... artistic license there! I needed it to scream what animal it was. Hope to see you guys at the AIB Jumble!

ibby k said...

I like your STYLE Ho, maybe this is where you were meant to be going with your artwork (animation). This is Khool.