30 October 2009

Vidaelusmatrys Linework

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Some crazy stuff been happening! I felt a bit of strain in my shoulders so I took a bit of time off from the painting scenes. This gave me time to think about some of the personal projects I have been sitting on for ages and Ive been thinking of picking them up a bit more. This is where this drawing comes from. Its a character from a world I invented based on a nightmare I once had back in 2005 or 2006. This is one of the main characters from the idea, though I dont know who's side shes on yet :P
Also.... in football news... We beat our fierce rivals again! Great times! Check back soon, I might have something great to share...

2 comments:

Philip Barker said...

some really nice linework here Ben. Very clean.... Digital ? I can't tell

Ben Ho said...

Its digi baby! Trying to get a grip with drawing more on PS. It'll be easier that way cause I can use the lasso tool to correct things haha